It’s Fibbing Friday and I wasn’t going to do it originally with how I feel this week and what has been going on. Be here I am with it.
The idea with Fibbing Friday is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response and evade the truth. Fibbing Friday has been kept going between two bloggeres, Di and Frank.
There’s a book theme going today, that Di has done for today’s.
For more about it how to play and if you are joining along with today’s, then visit Di’s post here and link there, if playing along: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2020/07/03/fibbing-friday-3rd-july-2020/
1. War and Peace – A majority of trying to keep the peace, but Trump creating a war.
2. The Green Mile – I can think of two versions. One being me rapping to Eminem tune, (in your dreams) down a painted green street. Or and this cones as a warning, ‘aeroplane,’ as they call it if you was a kid who wipped their snotty nose on their sleeve.
3. Dances with Wolves – Me dancing while howling.
4. Jaws – Watch it. I’ll bite your head off.
5. The Wind in the Willows – Me farting in the reeds, to frighten a passer by.
6. The Deserter – Oh how I want t to be one. But never do in the end.
7. One Shot – One shot for Sylvester to finally get Tweetie Pie, before he retires. Oh blimey, he should be retired, so he lost once again to that one shot.
8. It – Who is IT?
9. Independence Day – Let it be every day. Fingers stuck up to the dick heads…
10. The Count of Monte Cristo – I can’t think of an answer.